Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Grandson Joshua 11 Days Old


I just returned home from spending 3 days or so in Barrie with the new family. Bob and I arrived in Barrie on Saturday, barely 10 minutes after Mark and Margot arrived home from the hospital with their new son.
Joshua is adjusting nicely to his new surroundings. He is just adorable and such a good baby. Here are a few pictures that were taken while I was with them.

Mom and Son



First Family Portrait


Joshua is quite happy to be held by dad except when he is hungry!



I am happy to say that Joshua has spit up on me, thereby officially anointing me as a certified grandma.




One evening we all ventured outside for a walk around the block. Joshua slept most of the way so I guess it is fair to say that he enjoyed the experience.


2 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger far north fagans said...

Good pictures Grandma!
Looks like everyone is adjusting very well, and there are lots of "firsts" to record as always.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Mark & Margot said...

I don't like that "first family portrait", I look like I'm asleep!

See you two on Sunday!

Mark. Margot and Joshua

 

Post a Comment

<< Home