Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Joshua 24 Days Old

On Labour Day weekend Sunday, we decided to take a trek up to Barrie to visit with the kids. Bob had made a set of temporary steps for the sliding door and wanted to get those on while I just plain wanted to see Joshua again, along with his mom and dad.
Here are some pictures that I took while there.


Mark was holding Joshua and making faces at him.


There has to be a burp in there somewhere!

Maybe the other end Mom!

Just give me my soother and hold me, Dad! Ahhh!

Mark working on the stairs, with Dad's supervision and Chloe's help.

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger far north fagans said...

glad to see the new photos...24 days already?
Keep 'em coming...

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger harpstrings said...

Joshua looks great, but Chloe looks all grown up-where are some recent pictures of her????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home