Friday, September 22, 2006

Joshua Is 5 Weeks Old

Joshua is practising his smiling but the trick is to be able to catch it on film! I tried and tried last weekend when he and his mom and dad once again spent the weekend in Puslinch. Several times I would be holding him and doing something other than looking at him, and when I would look down at him, he would be smiling away at me! So cute!

Grampa loves to hold him and Joshua found him quite funny!






Here Grandpa is trying to solve The New York Crossord Puzzle but Joshua is plain bored!





I hope you enjoyed seeing these pictures of Joshua!!

3 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger harpstrings said...

Lovely pictures-html code and all.
What a cutie.
I hear you are going camping next week. Have a wonderful time. The leaves should be really beautiful.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger far north fagans said...

html...what am I missing.
Looking forward to meeting the little guy. Hope to be there for Thanksgiving.
Bought a turkey yet Dee?
He is a cutie, but a little early to be figuring out crosswords, especially that one!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Actually, Sue, with hints from Dan, I figured out how to omit the html coding from the post...stupid mistake on my part...should be fixed now.
I haven't bought a turkey yet...trying to figure out how many folks will be here...hope you are Sue!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home