Sunday, June 08, 2008

Flowers and Birds

Our weather is turning very humid and hot so I thought I better get a few shots of the lupins in their prime before they start to fade.



Our hummingbird feeder is right outside of one of our sunroom windows and this picture was taken from the inside of the house.


Along with the hummingbirds, our bluebirds love to sit on the support and 'hawk' for a meal. Here is the female taking a break from her nesting duties. This photo is taken for the inside as well.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger far north fagans said...

We hear it's hot and sticky down there. That's a nice picture of the bluebird. I can't get close enough to them here.
We were out canoeing on the lake today and saw 5 eagles. Have to try to post a picture or two.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger The Old and the Restless said...

I have never been able to grow lupins. Because my mother had such beautiful lupins I keep trying ... with no success.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home