Monday, November 27, 2006

Better LateThan Never!

Well, let's go back a bit

I think it was Oct six

All generations were together and well

A great picture for show and tell.






Now the weather in the west has been a blow

With wind, rain, more rain and now snow

While the weather here although mild has been dark

But even our rose and primrose are showing some spark.





We visited the kids up in Barrie

With dog, goodies and tools we did carry

Bob and Mark worked on installing a dishwasher

While I visited with wee Josh and looked after tailwagger

2 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger harpstrings said...

It's about time you got rid of the hallowe'en stuff.
I have roses too-under about a foot of snow.
Love the baby pictures and Chloe looks all grown up.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger far north fagans said...

Glad to get an update
The pictures sure were great
Sorry I can't do the same
My excuses would be lame

I have no photos now to show
But will wait for Christmas lights to glow
The weather here is getting cold
And winter I fear is taking hold

 

Post a Comment

<< Home