Thursday, September 04, 2008

Sailing, sailing,... 3rd Attempt (Better be worth it!)

The first two pictures were taken after sailing across Malaspina Strait which separates the Sunshine Coast from Texada Island. We had fished with the down rigger en route and caught a ling cod and missed another. Here we are enjoying a picnic lunch at the Van Anda marina.




Sailing on the chuck with the captain at the tiller and the admiral supervising.


Even Bailey comes along but finds that sleeping in the galley keeps her out of trouble!

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger far north fagans said...

Very nice, the 3rd attempt was worth it!
I must say, Ken looks a lot more relaxed in these pictures.
sailing, sailing over the ocean blue...

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Finally!
The problem was that my hard disc storage was running low and because of that, Picassa's operation was compromised. So we deleted a lot of stuff and Bob transferred all of his music files onto a memory stick so that seems to have solved the problem. But I am going to do something with all the pictures that I have on my hard drive. A good job for a rainy day!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger The Old and the Restless said...

Let me know what you do with them. I have to do something with all of mine.

Sandra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home