Friday, September 05, 2008

West Coast Nature

Every day we would exercise Bailey, either by walking along the beach or by treking into the forest. Pat and Ken showed us this wonderful rainforest type recreation area, complete with walking trail in the forest. Lots of oregon berries. But you had to be careful not to step on these black slugs!




Pat looks like she is the king of the castle or is she just showing off her girlish figure!! Looking good!



This is a banana slug. Ugh!

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger far north fagans said...

Enjoyed these. I particularly like the two "girls" at the bridge. Very provocative I must say!
I love the vegetation on the west coast, everything is so green and lush. And just so you know, there were frost warnings here the other night. I think I am dreading winter already...lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home